As per Government Norms
1. All Architect drawings & design are prepared by SMB in – house design team.
2. Structure – design/material & finishing specification based on Architect drawings.
3. Elevation finish will be done as per 3D view finalized by SMB Architect team & client.
4. Work will be executed based on the following drawings provided by SMB Architect team.
1. RCC framed structure.
2. Foundation design upto 3 storey (G+2).
3. Work execution will be based on structural design provided by SMB in – house team.
1. Basement height of building 4’0” from the NGL.
2. G.F & F.F clear ceiling height 10’0”.
3. Parapet wall height 3’6” from roof slab concrete finish.
4. Loft width – 1’9” to 2’0” for all rooms.
5. Sunshade minimum width 1’6” to 2’0” wherever necessary as per Architect drawings.
1. Main door: Size 3’6” x 7’0” – Teak wood up to ₹5000/cft.
Teak wood door with teak wood frames/planks.
Main door- Bronze Finish for tower bolt, handles and lock.
2. Room doors: Door frame with country wood up to ₹3200/cft and flush door with a laminated finish. SS-mortise lock & tower bolt / hinges in P.C.
3. Washroom doors: Door with aluminum frame and style covered by 2 mm thick ACP sheet double layer.
1. UPVC finish accept the architect design.
2. Ventilation specification – UPVC finish as per the architect design.
Floor tiles & Wall tiles:
|Living hall||Vitrified tiles upto ₹120/-Sqft (4’0”x2’0”)|
|Other Areas (MBR/Kitchen/Dining)||Vitrified tiles upto ₹100/-Sqft (600×600)|
|Washrooms||Wall: 7’0” height upto ₹60/-Sqft
Floor: Ceramic tiles upto ₹60/-Sqft
|Kitchen||Wall: Ceramic tiles 4’0” above kitchen tabletop upto ₹80/-Sqft|
|Utility||Floor: Ceramic tiles upto ₹50/-Sqft
Wall: Ceramic tiles 3’0” height upto ₹50/-Sqft
|Parking||Vitrified rustic series tiles upto ₹60/-Sqft|
|Veranda||Vitrified tiles upto ₹160/-Sqft|
|Entrance||Semi polished granite (black) flooring upto ₹180/-Sqft|
|Pooja||Granite top upto ₹180/-Sqft as per drawing|
|Staircase||Semi polished granite (black) flooring upto ₹150/-Sqft|
|Kitchen||20mm slab thick Jet black / equivalent black granite top upto ₹160/- Sqft|
1. All conduits pipes & wiring (ISI certified).
2. Modular Switches (ISI certified).
3. Electrical details shall be provided as per the SMB Architect plan during the construction.
1. Plumbing & Drainage details shall be provided as per the SMB Architect plan during the construction.
2. Systematic Work will be done with well-qualified workmanship.
3. The above work systems will be executed with proper planning and supervising.
Water Proofing Works
1. All washrooms/ utility/balcony will be chemical coated with plastering.
1. Interior – Emulsion Finish.
2. Exterior – Emulsion Finish.
(SMB-Sri Muthumathi Builders)
The prevailing rates quoted for all the above packages are applicable for Madurai district.
1. Schedule of Payment
Stage 1: Booking payment – 15%
Architect design preparation, structural design preparation, Trial pit or soil test, site survey &site measurement drawings, shed work for watchman and labours, Material stockyard preparation as per the work schedules.
Stage 2: Basement level payment – 25%
Basement level payment – Site cleaning & marking, Foundation work, Earthwork excavation, Footing & earth beam casting, Raising of columns to plinth level, consolidation of soil at basement level, brickwork and plastering up to basement level. Wood material purchase and stock as per the work schedules.
Stage 3: Superstructure work payment – 20%
Brickwork – Construction of brick wall, casting of lintels, Loft and sunshade as per the work schedules.
Roof Slab – Casting of roof slab with shuttering and bar bending-reinforcement of steel for roof, electrical conduit laying as per the work schedules.
Stage 4: Plastering work payment – 10%
External / Internal plastering as per the work schedules.
Stage 5: Flooring payment – 10%
Tiles laying work for all washrooms/ Kitchen/ utility/Laying of granite or vitrified tiles for flooring in other areas as per the work schedule.
Stage 6: Electrical & Plumbing – 7%
Plumbing and Electrical works internal including laying of pipes as per the work schedule.
Stage 7: Painting work – 7%
Painting of internal and external wall with putty works for internal walls, exterior emulsion painting, all finishing as per the work schedule.
Stage 8: Woodwork and railing work – 5%
Wooden joinery works of fixing all doors and windows, Fabrication of railings.Interior woodworkas per the work schedule.
Stage 9: Handover – 1%
Handing over keys
2. Conditions of payment
3. Client scope works
Electricity, water charges will be charged extra and the client is accountable for all related payments for ensuring timely supply of water and electricity at the site